What is it?
Staff member attaining a qualification within their area of work, allowing your business to gain valuable skills in the process.
What qualifications are available?
We are working closely with an apprenticeship partner and can offer the below qualifications to the young person through your business
- Providing Financial Services
- Business & Administration
- Customer Service
- Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Diploma in IT & Telecommunications
- Warehousing & Freight Logistics
- Diploma in Digital Applications Support
What support do you get?
- Individual assessment plans to determine employee needs and relevant units for the role
- Diagnose and identify learning needs and preferred learning styles
- 1-2-1 training
- Meetings side by side with candidates, Distance learning using OneFile
- Email and telephone support between meetings
- Candidates are assessed using various methods to minimise disruption to the business
Candidate search / Kickstart?
If have someone in your business who would benefit from a qualification, they can apply for an apprenticeship programme (regardless of age).
We can help source candidates for you if you don’t have anyone available
If you have a Kickstarter, you can convert them into the apprenticeship scheme if you want.
What funding does the business get?
It does depend on the age of the candidate, the younger they are the better the funding option. In general you will pay their wages and the learning costs are covered.
If you are approved for funding, you can enrol your new employee onto a Modern Apprenticeship to enhance their skills. You will also be exempt from paying employer NI, a potential saving over the course of the apprenticeship. There is an employer contribution, but the exemption will outweigh the cost of this and there is also a training grant available if you are Glasgow City Centre Based.
When does this close?
No closing date.
What does this cost to get access?
This ranges from £0 to £65.00 ex VAT