Moiz Nurbhai – Principal Consultant
I have over 22 years business management and leadership experience across Leisure, Retail Financial Services and Charity Sector.
I’m passionate about driving change by challenging accepted norms whether that be culture, values or process and systems to deliver professional and commercial growth.
Throughout my career I have designed and implemented coaching, mentoring, change and leadership programs and have trained City & Guilds courses. Additionally I’m a Kaizen accredited coach. I’m a member of the Department of Work and Pensions Mentoring Circles and have extensive experience mentoring BAME individuals
Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my wife and two kids, enjoying outdoor leisure activities with running as one of my personal challenges. I’m an active member of the charity St Andrews Ambulance as assistant commandant and youth leader.
Diversity and Inclusion
I am a member of the Mentorloop organization and Department of Work and Pensions Mentoring Circles program, primarily supporting Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) individuals with career advice and skills training.
I became Chair of BAME for my previous organisation, collaborating with other diversity groups such as LGBTQ+, Faith, Wellbeing, speaking at events and forging partnerships with external organisations such as Liverpool Museum of Slavery and BAME Fire Fighters group among many others.
Charities and Volunteering
As an active member of St Andrews Ambulance, I am the Assistant Commandant of the award-winning Strathkelvin Company and Youth Leader, devising and delivering training programs for our youth and adult members. I am also part of the Youth Development Group for Scotland and have developed a successful Youth Leadership program.
Recognition and Awards
I am proud to have received recognition and awards, through the companies I have worked for.
– M&S Bank, Gold Idol award winner, 2019, for people leadership.
– HSBC, National Spotlight award nominee, 2019, for people development and development of national mentoring programme.
– M&S Bank, Gold Idol award winner, 2018, for young volunteer leadership.
– M&S Bank, Silver Idol award winner, 2017, for team performance.
– M&S Bank, National awards winner, 2011 to 2014, for performance delivery and team leadership.
– Department of Work and Pensions, nationwide mentor champion working with unemployed BAME 16 to 24-year olds to support the back to work programme.
– St Andrews Ambulance, volunteer company of the year award, 2019/20 .
Learn more about how MZN Consultancy can help you
Ready to start? Let’s collaborate
Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity and Inclusion, Business Management, Business Management, Business Management,